Plot for sale in Bank Street, Coleford
- Full Planning Permission Has Been Granted For A Private Development Of Four Apartments
- Located In The Heart Of Coleford Town Centre
- The Plans Compromise Of Four Ground Floor One Bedroom Apartments With Two 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Each Unit Has An Allocated Off Road Parking Space
- The Site Has Been Cleared And Is Ready To Develop
- Plans Can Be Viewed On The Forest Of Dean District Council Web Site. Ref P1266/18/FUL.
FULL PLANNING PERMISSION has been granted for a PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT of FOUR APARTMENTS in HEART of COLEFORD TOWN CENTRE. The plans compromise of FOUR GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS with TWO 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS. Each unit has an ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE. The site has been CLEARED and is ready to DEVELOP. Plans can be viewed on the Forest of Dean District Council web site. Ref P1266/18/FUL.
The historic market town of Coleford is in the delightful Forest of Dean, close to the Wye valley. Well located for all motorway links (M50 & M48 are within a 12 mile radius) yet enjoys a full range of local facilities to include: Cinema, Post Office, Bank, Library, Shops, 2 Supermarkets, Pubs and Restaurants. Primary and secondary schooling and two separate Golf Courses.
Services - Mains gas, mains water, mains drainage, mains electric.
Water Rates - To be advised.
Local Authority - Council Tax Band: TBC
Forest of Dean District Council, Council Offices, High Street, Coleford, Glos. GL16 8HG.
Tenure - Freehold.
Viewings - Strictly through the Owners Selling Agent, Steve Gooch, who will be delighted to escort interested applicants to view if required. Office Opening Hours 8.30am - 7.00pm Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm Saturday.
Property Surveys - Qualified Chartered Surveyors (with over 20 years experience) available to undertake surveys (to include Mortgage Surveys/RICS Housebuyers Reports/Full Structural Surveys)
Awaiting Vendor Approval - These details are yet to be approved by the vendor. Please contact the office for verified details.