There is always demand for good quality residential property to let at a sensible price.
For a valuation you can trust, whether you are looking to let your property or are just interested in finding out more we will provide you with a full market appraisal; free of charge and without any obligation.
• Free Advertising
• Escorted Viewings and Initial Tenant Assessment
• Comprehensive Tenant Referencing
• Arrangement on your behalf of EPC (Energy Performance Certificate), Gas & Electrical Safety Checks
• Preparation of Legal Agreements and Notices
• Preparation of Condition Report and Inventories
• Deposit to DPS (Deposit Protection Service) in line with legislation
• Notification to Utility Companies
Our Management Service also includes:
• Maintenance Service
• Outgoing Condition Report
• Deposit Return Rent Collection
• Property Inspections
We offer a range of service level options to suit you. To see our full range of options, please click here.
The fees for each service level options are as follows:
- Managed Service: £150 + vat set up fee, plus 12% + vat of the monthly rental income.
- Rent Collection & Inspection Service: £165 + vat set up fee, plus 8% + vat of the monthly rental income.
- Introduction Service: 80% + vat of the first month’s rent for introducing you to a tenant.
- Finder’s Fee: £250 + vat one off fee for introducing you to a tenant.
Before you move-in you will be charged a referencing fee of £90.00 per adult (and if required a further £60.00 per guarantor) plus an agreement fee of £120.00 (inclusive of VAT) per tenancy. A £96 pet arrangement fee will also be charged, where applicable.
On your move-in day you will need to provide a deposit of one and a half months rent plus the first months’ rent in advance in cash unless otherwise paid in advance via bank transfer.
All fees are non-refundable unless the landlord withdraws the property.
If you are an existing tenant...
How to Report a Problem or Repair
Under the terms of your agreement you have a duty to report any problems or repairs required to the property.
During office hours (9am to 5.30pm):
Phone: 01531 822829
In an Emergency out of office hours please refer to the list of emergency contact numbers previously given to you.
If you have any other query relating to your tenancy please contact us and one of our lettings team will contact you as soon as possible.