Property Auctions can be a great alternative way of selling or buying a property.
By combining our expertise and years of experience in estate agency we are pleased to be able to offer you this service; whether you are new or experienced in property auctions we are here to guide you through the process.
What are the benefits for you to sell at auction?
Property auctions are becoming more and more popular and with the increase in demand this can often lead to the price being driven up.
You also have the benefit of knowing that once that hammer falls, the contract is legally binding. The purchaser has to pay a deposit there and then and the balance within 28 days which means the risk of the buyer pulling out is minimal.
If you are interested in Selling at Auction it is worth bearing in mind that some properties tend to be more suitable for auction than others. Some examples of properties suitable for buying or selling at auction are:
• Properties in need of renovation or modernisation
• Derelict or Disused Properties with potential for conversion
• Properties that have proven difficult to sell for whatever reason; perhaps because of legal complications or maybe non mortgageable
• You simply need a quick and uncomplicated sale
• Deceased Estates
• Tenanted Properties are often popular with investment buyers
• Building Land
• Agricultural Land
• Mixed Use Properties with shop/commercial and residential accommodation
• Commercial Properties
What are the benefits for you to buy at auction?
There are many benefits of Buying at Auction, some examples are:
• Once the hammer comes down on your bid, no one will be able to step in and take it away from you
• Opportunity to purchase very competitively priced property
• A quick and easy purchase - completion is usually within 28 days
• Investment opportunities, sometimes with immediate tenant income
To find out more please contact us on 01531 820844 or alternatively fill in this form to request a call back.
Due to the unprecedented success at auction we are now looking for properties to enter into our next auction.
Anyone interested in Selling or Buying at our next auction please contact us for further advice.
Next Auction Date