4 Bedroom Detached House for rent in Osprey Place, Newent
- Brand New Executive Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Living Room`
- Kitchen / Diner / Family Room
- Utillty Room
- Master Bedroom with En suite
- Garage and Two Parking Spaces
* BRAND NEW * Executive four bedroom detached home set on a corner plot. This stunning home offers the very best of modern living boasting a modern and contemporary finish throughout. The accommodation comprises of good size entrance hallway, light and airy living room, study, cloakroom and a excellent size family space of combined kitchen / diner / family area with utility room on the ground floor. On the first floor there are four bedrooms with the master having an en suite shower room and the family bathroom. Externally the property is set on a corner plot and has gardens front and rear with two allocated parking spaces and an en bloc garage. The property is gas centrally heated and double glazed. Energy rating B.
Available - Now !
Accommodation - Four bedroom detached set on a corner plot, living room, study, cloakroom, kitchen / diner / family room and utility room on the ground floor, with four bedrooms master having an en suite shower room, and the family bathroom on the first floor externally there are gardens front and rear, garage and two parking spaces. The property is gas centrally heated and double glazed.
Price And Other Information - Rent £1,800 - per calendar month
Deposit £2,076 - 5 weeks rent
Holding Deposit £415.00 - 1 weeks rent
Earnings / Income Required £54,000 - 2.5 x yearly rent
Please note all applications are subject to earnings / income verification additional information maybe required in the case of self employment applications. If self employed you will need to have been trading for at least 3 years and be able to provide confirmation of earnings for at least the last 2 years. Applications are also subject to credit reference agency checks please be aware that any issues in your credit past may hinder your ability to proceed.
Restrictions - Sorry but no pets or smokers
Council Tax - Forest of Dean District Council - Band E
Energy Rating - B
Tenant Information - From June 1st 2019, as a result of the Tenants Fee Ban Act, tenants will only have to pay limited fees for setting up and concluding a tenancy agreement as well as a limited number of charges during the tenancy.
If you like a property and wish to proceed with it, you will be required to pay a holding deposit of up to 1 weeks rent (generally £100) to reserve the property whilst you complete the necessary application paperwork and provide ID and additional information.
If you are not successful with your application as a result of you providing incorrect information such as earnings or failure to disclose issues in your credit history and subsequently not in a position to move forward with the tenancy within 14 days, this holding deposit will be forfeited.
If the landlord withdraws the property for any reason other than your unsuitability, then the holding deposit will be returned to you.
Other fees apply during the tenancy such as loss of keys, changes to the agreement, rent arrears, and early end of tenancy. These will be explained before you sign your tenancy agreement.
The only charges other than the holding deposit will be rent (1 month in advance) and security deposit (equivalent to 5 weeks rent).
For your re-assurance, Steve Gooch Lettings have client money protection through Client Money Protect and all security deposits are lodged with the Deposit Protection Service.
Viewings - Strictly through the Landlords Agent - Steve Gooch, Office Opening Hours - Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm and Saturday, 9.00am - 12.30pm.
. Brand New Executive Detached Home
. Four Bedrooms
. Living Room
. Kitchen / Diner / Family Room
. Utility Room
. Master Bedroom with En suite shower room
. Garage and Two Parking Spaces