3 Bedroom Terraced House for sale in The Merrin, Mitcheldean
- Leasehold Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- 50/50 Shared Ownership Basis
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
Offered on a 50/50 SHARED OWNERSHIP, this THREE BEDROOM MODERN TERRACED HOME has ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING and EASY ACCES TO LOCAL AMENITIES.
The village of Mitcheldean has a range of amenities to include shops, post office, library, health centre, small supermarket, hairdressers, various takeaways, café, primary and secondary education, nursery, church, garage, public houses and a bus service to Gloucester and surrounding areas.
The property is accessed via a composite door into:
Entrance Hall - Radiator, power points, phone point, wall mounted thermostat control, under stairs storage cupboard, side aspect double glazed window. Doors into:
W.C. - Low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back, radiator, front aspect obscure double glazed window.
Kitchen - 3.78m x 1.93m (12'5" x 6'4") - Range of base and wall mounted units, rolled edge worktops, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood above, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, power points, part tiled walls, radiator, front aspect double glazed window.
Lounge/Diner - 4.65m x 4.19m (15'3" x 13'9") - Power points, tv point, radiators, rear aspect double glazed window overlooking the garden with views towards woodland, double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden.
From The Entrance Hall, Stairs Lead Up To: -
Landing - Radiator, power points, loft hatch giving access to insulated loft space, over stairs storage cupboard housing the gas fired boiler with wooden slat shelving. Doors into:
Bedroom One - 4.27m x 2.51m (14'0" x 8'3") - Radiator, tv point, power points, rear aspect double glazed window with views towards woodland.
Bedroom Two - 4.01m x 2.49m (13'2" x 8'2") - Power points, radiator, front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three - 2.87m x 2.54m (9'5" x 8'4") - Power points, radiator, front aspect double glazed window.
Bathroom - 2.34m x 2.01m (7'8" x 6'7") - Three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, tiled surround, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splash back, radiator, shaver point, rear aspect obscure double glazed window.
Outside - To the front of the property gated access and pathway lead to the canopied front door with a low maintenance gravelled front garden.
The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with patio seating area, outside light, external power point, steps and a pathway lead to a timber shed and gate leading out to the OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE. The garden is enclosed by fencing surround.
Agents Note - The property is subject to rent of £271.35 per month and a service charge of £24.26 per month. These figures are based on a 52 week year, reviewed annually and subject to change. The service charge includes buildings insurance, grounds maintenance, estate management charge and service management charge.
Application Criteria - All interest applicants must contract Severn Vale Housing (now know as Bromford Housing) to request an application form (web address: svhs.org.uk). To qualify, all applicants must prove their connection to the village of Mitcheldean (currently living here, have family living here, work in the village, etc.). Applicants must be registered with Help To Buy and have a joint household income of less than £80,000. The maximum ownership of the property available to purchase is 80%, Bromford Housing will retain the other 20%.
Services - Main gas, electric, water and drainage.
Water Rates - Severn Trent - rates to be advised.
Local Authority - Council Tax Band: B
Forest of Dean District Council, Council Offices, High Street, Coleford, Glos. GL16 8HG.
Tenure - Leasehold.
Viewing - Strictly through the Owners Selling Agent, Steve Gooch, who will be delighted to escort interested applicants to view if required. Office Opening Hours 8.30am - 7.00pm Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm Saturday.
Directions - From the Mitcheldean office proceed out of the village towards the A4136, where there property can be found on the right hand side just before the mini roundabout. For parking, take the second exit on the roundabout, then take the first right into The Merrin. Follow the road round and the parking for the property can found on the right hand side.
Property Surveys - Qualified Chartered Surveyors (with over 20 years experience) available to undertake surveys (to include Mortgage Surveys/RICS Housebuyers Reports/Full Structural Surveys).